Saturday, November 8, 2008

At Rosie's school they had what they call an "Indian potlatch. It's an Indian celebration with dancing and singing. Rosie was given the chance to sing a solo in front of a large audience. She didn't seem nervous at all and we think she did an amazing job. We think she also has a great voice too.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Terri & Aaron! You realize that you just gave me yet ANOTHER blog to stalk.... THANKS a BUNCH!!! LOL! I have too many friends/family that are online now.... it's sucking me in!!! Aaaak! I just wanted to pop on and say 'hello'... and I'll be back to read up on your family happenings later. (our home teachers are about to stop by...) VERY fun that you started a blog.... {{{{HUGS}}}} for ya!

kate n. said...

What a talented girl! She can sing AND play the piano! (and much more, I'm sure) I think it's very cool she has memorized "If the Savior stood beside me" on the piano. You go girl!

Clement Family said...

way to go Rosie!!! That was great.

Tonya said...

Awesome job Rosie. You are one talented girl.

Anonymous said...

Amazing what a cutie Rosie is. She has a great voice too!
What a cute blog you have!