
Sunday, December 7, 2008
We always look forward each year going out and getting our Christmas Tree! This year we went with our friends, the Jensen Family and the Short Family. The trees and the farm were beautiful and a great deal. We ladies made it a bit of a challenge for our hubbies to find a tree because all we wanted to do was well..............TALK. We all had a great time and each of us found the perfect tree. We also had fun going out for pizza and doing more visiting. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great pictures! The one of Rose has amazing color! Thanks for the research on the Christmas tree farm, they are fabulous trees.
So I accidently left the "i" out of Rosie's name. Sorry!
CUTE CUTE CUTE pics.... thx for sharing! Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! HUGS to ya!
Hey Nissinen Family! I came across your blog and thought I'd say Hi! Merry Christmas, Karley Arritt
Post a Comment