
I thought that my kids ( being older) would have slept in a little bit on Christmas morning but I was sure wrong. All were wide awake at 6:00 .

Joe was really excited about getting the new " Super Mario" game.

I didn't get a picture of "B" opening up his favorite gift " Bvlgari" cologne. He smell so good now for all the pretty girls!!!

Jacob is officially shaving!!! Well, only twice a month.


Rosie loved all her " name brand" clothes that she wanted. Oh, how I remember getting " name brand" clothes for Christmas and feeling soooo cool.

There is a ride at Disney World called " Toy Story Mania", it is Aaron's favorite ride.
The perfect Christmas gift for my hubby who still plays like a kid.

I wish the small snow storm would have lasted a good week.


"B" loves to do puzzles. He got a really cool one from his Aunt Laura for Christmas.
It kept him busy for several days during Christmas break.

Happy 37th Birthday Aaron!!!
1 comment:
I wish the the snow would have lasted longer too.
Post a Comment