Christmas with Aaron's side of the family. We all had fun and it was nice to see most all the family there. We don't get much of a chance to see each other that often.
I'm LOVIN' all the new pics!!!! I adore those snow day shots.... especially the one in the hot tub!!! Reminds me of Hot Lava Springs when we were up in Idaho for school. Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas... and had a ton of fun. Your boys are getting so OLD!!!! I'm surprised each time you put up pics of them how much older they look. Thx for sharing the pics.... chat with ya later chickadee!!! {{{{HUGS}}}}
Hello Nissinen Family!! (I can still hear you articulating your name clearly for all the primary kids) I came across your blog from Tonya and Tina's blog so I thought I'd crash it and see how you guys are doing. Your family is beautiful! I got Conner's haircut yesterday and was remembering when you used to cut it for me. I still keep Conner's hair the same length, missionary style. We hope you guys are doing well. Amy Thackeray
2 comments:
I'm LOVIN' all the new pics!!!! I adore those snow day shots.... especially the one in the hot tub!!! Reminds me of Hot Lava Springs when we were up in Idaho for school. Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas... and had a ton of fun. Your boys are getting so OLD!!!! I'm surprised each time you put up pics of them how much older they look. Thx for sharing the pics.... chat with ya later chickadee!!! {{{{HUGS}}}}
Hello Nissinen Family!! (I can still hear you articulating your name clearly for all the primary kids) I came across your blog from Tonya and Tina's blog so I thought I'd crash it and see how you guys are doing. Your family is beautiful! I got Conner's haircut yesterday and was remembering when you used to cut it for me. I still keep Conner's hair the same length, missionary style. We hope you guys are doing well.
Amy Thackeray
Post a Comment