Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Wonderful Disney World Vacation!!!






















For those of yo who know our family know that we are HUGE Disney fans!!! It is without a doubt or most favorite place to be in the whole world!!! My Parents and Sister and her family were with us this year. We spent 8 days a Disney World and 1 day at Universal Studios. If any of you every go to Florida and want to know if Universal is worth going to...... it is a BIG waste of money!! NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can compare to Disney. It is worth every dime. In fact, we always feel like we owe Disney more. Truly!!! Looking at all the pictures you can tell that we are all bundled up. Florida was really chilly ( a little too chilly). We had sooo much fun and think Disney World is the perfect place for making lasting memories. On our last day we always leave there with a few tears in our eyes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love all your pictures...but my most favorite is the one with the orange jackets on .. So wonderful...
I am glad you got to go and have fun!

Tonya said...

The pictures are great. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Vacations are so necessary. One of these days we're going to make it there, I just know it.

Beth said...

I'm glad you had such a fabulous time! Disney is the best. Our kids can't wait to go again, it been 6 years! Hope adjusting to real life after being in disneyworld for that long hasn't been too drastic!

Robie said...

Looks like you had fun!! One day we will make it to Disney World. BTW... just like I had to tell you about the brown paper sack for Jacob's lunch, letting your kids go to public school, telling you it's ok for Rosie to grow her hair out, making you let your kids listen to cool music, etc... etc.. etc.. , don't have Jacob match his brothers anymore. He is too old and will get made fun of. It was way cute when they were little but he is almost a man now. It just doesn't look right anymore. I know all your friends are going to think I'm rude but they have to know that I'm the favorite aunt and I'm the one that keeps your kids cool!! ps.. don't kick me off your blog like our other sister kicked me off her FB friends list:)

Robie said...

Oh I forgot that I'm the one that also introduced your husband to ankle socks. You owe me BIG time!!!

Beth said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE pics! You guys are so good about getting lots of family shots. I can hardly stand to see the photos of you guys wearing SWEATSHIRTS!!!! It was HOTTER than HOT when we were there.... and SOOOOOO humid! Matt says he wants to see pics of all the restaurants you went to. :-) Glad you had a good time... chat with ya later!

Clement Family said...

so very jealous! Loved your pics. Makes me sad that I missed it this year. Maybe next year Jason will be back in the mood.