Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The things we do for "fun" on a friday evening...

Putting "faith"in "B"... is the only thing I could call this. Aaron, Rosie, and Laura were the only ones with enough guts !!! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, ONLY FOR THE PROFESSIONALS(LIKE "B") HAHAHA















T

7 comments:

gmckibbe said...

Wow--they are crazy!! I would never do that! Looks like a fun time!

Tonya said...

Look at that, you have your very own stunt show. You should sell tickets. I would totally buy one. :o) Brave people.

Anonymous said...

My kids need to come play with yours....They would probably be brave enough too!

Beth said...

Hmmmm.... didn't you guys notice the 'do not try this at home' thing on TV when you first saw this stunt performed??? Hee hee hee.... you are a crazy crew! (Entertaining... but nuts all the same.... LOL!)

Clement Family said...

Is it just me or is he doing these Crazy stunts on a girls bike?!? Hmmmm....

Gabrielle said...

What fun! That looks like a great activity for a Friday night. Entertainment and exercise all in one. Way to go!

Kaylynn said...

Okay, that's just crazy.....I LOVE IT!!! Wait until I tell Tony what he gets to do with the girls tomorrow. =)