Friday, March 6, 2009

Rosie's room make-over

I just wanted to show-and-tell the letter I made for Rosie's bedroom. I still have more work to do in her room but I thought they turnned out pretty good. She wants a "older Girl" looking bedroom. No more "little Rosie". Kinda sad but it's also fun to re-decorate a room.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! I can't wait to see the rest of the room! It was fun to see you on Wednesday. Hope you guys are doing well!

Angela said...

ooh, I may need to steal that sytle. It was fun seeing you earlier this week. You are still hilarious!

Tonya said...

That looks great!! I can't wait to see how the rest of the room turns out.

I am going to redo Blake's room this spring too. It's time for big boy room.

Anonymous said...

You sure are talented..I cant show that to Cassidy because then she will want one!
I love it!

Tonya said...

That is so adorable! I love the whole shabby chic style and those letters remind me of that. Good job!!! Oh, and I might have to steal your idea. It's way too
cute:0)