Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rosie and Ashlee's television debut!!

Rosie and Ashlee were given the privilege to represent their school and speak at the Hillsboro City Council Meeting last week. There were 2 boys and Ashlee and Rosie sharing a writing presentation in front the all the Hillsboro counselor's They did an AWESOME job and we are all so proud of them. They spoke clear and didn't seem to be nervous at all. It was Rosie's first time being on TV. What cute and smart STARS they are! Their presentation can be viewed on the internet at http://www.tvctv.org/content/media/Hillsboro.asp


5 comments:

Beth said...

this is great! Could you please send me these pictures, and the one with mrs Dow? Thanks so much, Hope you are having a great spring break.

Beth said...

Wowzas!!! On TV eh??? That's so cool! I'm SURE that Rosie just rocked it... so fun for her and YOU guys too! She's such a cutie!!! ***Go Rosie... Go Rosie...***

Tonya said...

How cool is that. These girls are going to be a force to be reckoned with in this world. I'm so glad to know them and you :o)

Tonya said...

Hey you! I finaly found my over to your blog. It's so cute:0) Way cool about Rosie and her friend. They are famous for sure. I know I've never been on T.V.SUPERSTARS!

Rachel said...

So by accident, we were flipping through channels and we totally saw your whole family sitting there not realizing that Rosie and Ashlee were about to give a presentation. I hurried and tivoed it and showed it to Mary the next day. She was so impressed and asked how she could do it. They both did a great job. Tell her thanks for setting a good example and for being such a good writer!