Lucky the weather was pretty good and all the kids were able to hunt for eggs.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Our Easter fun...
Easter morning!
We had a SUPER fun time on Saturday at my Sister Joy's house with all of my family. We had a great dinner ( Ham, baked potato bar, salad, deviled eggs and rolls) and of course delicious desserts. I just loved the cute cupcakes my sister Joy made that I had to take a picture of them.

Lucky the weather was pretty good and all the kids were able to hunt for eggs.
Lucky the weather was pretty good and all the kids were able to hunt for eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lucky Rosie!
Glad you had a fun day!
How fun- glad you had nice weather. That golden egg is a great idea.
Just popping in to say hi! This is Jeri Tidwell, in Maryland. I found your blog on Kaylynn's.
It is so amazing to see your kids so GROWN UP! You have always had such a cute family.
All these years later I still remember the "tour" you gave me of your home (when you cut Wyatt's hair for me,) and all the sentimental family things you had as decorations. I loved it, and those memories still inspire me!
(www.tidwells.net is our blog)
Looks like great fun. I want a lucky golden egg but can it be made from real gold? LOL
Post a Comment