Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stitches on Sunday

On Fathers day just 10 minutes before church, "B" tripped over a ball and cut his finger on the door knob. I didn't know at first how bad is was until after I washed it and then I realized this wasn't just a little cut. "B" had prepared to give his first talk in Sacrament meeting and he was excited to give it. He said it didn't hurt too bad and could go to the Dr.'s after his talk. Well, he ended up giving a great talk about the importance of Fathers in the home then Aaron took him in. He ended up needing 5 stitches. He was a real trooper!!!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow, what a dedicated boy. I had no idea that he was hurt. He gave a great talk.

Leslie said...

That was so funny. Still can't believe he gave a talk. Well glad he's okay. He'll have a great story about the first time he had to give a talk in church. Hey, but watch out the next time he has to give a talk.

Robie said...

Duuuude!!! It would have been a much better story if you would have cut the tip of you finger of and then they stitched it back on.... oh well 5 stitches isn't bad. Totally narly how you still gave your talk... chicks totally dig things like that.