It was a beautiful sunny day at Hagg lake!! We had so much fun being out on the boat and playing in the water. We all came home with a little sunburn but it was worth it!! Jacob and "B" were able to get up on the wake board for the first time.
Sounds like you had a great time! I didn't see any pictures of you on the board Terri! :) By the way, I love how your music reflects the topic of your post--such a fun idea!
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun. What a great way to spend a sunny day.
Sounds like you had a great time! I didn't see any pictures of you on the board Terri! :)
By the way, I love how your music reflects the topic of your post--such a fun idea!
So cool! We almost went to Hagg lake on saturday too.
fun summer days!
I need a boat!
(NEXT YEAR)
those pictures were great, and the beach boys...gotta love it.
GREAT pics!!! Looks like you had a great time.... what fun!
Not bad... next time take me out and I can show you a few tricks: )
Post a Comment