My most favorite treat to have is a jar of home canned pears. No store canned pear even comes close to a home canned pear. Each year I increase the amount by about a dozen more with my hollow leg boys. This year Rosie and I canned 43 quarts.
Beautiful..Terri...so Beth says this awesome way...I am wondering what she means? Do you have a special way of doing it? Or is she meaning doing it with your daughter, Your a great Mom. I kick all members of my family OUT when I can! LOL
2 comments:
I need to find a farm that is selling pears so I can get on with this awesome way of canning pears. Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful..Terri...so Beth says this awesome way...I am wondering what she means? Do you have a special way of doing it? Or is she meaning doing it with your daughter, Your a great Mom. I kick all members of my family OUT when I can!
LOL
Post a Comment