I wish I had another month of summer. It all went by way too fast. We spent our last weekend up at Mt. Hood at a campground. It wasn't in our plan to go there at first but with the forecast of rain, we needed a place with something to do indoors. Although it was a quick trip it was really fun!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Last weekend of summer
I wish I had another month of summer. It all went by way too fast. We spent our last weekend up at Mt. Hood at a campground. It wasn't in our plan to go there at first but with the forecast of rain, we needed a place with something to do indoors. Although it was a quick trip it was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You were smart to find an indoor place.
My kids were determined to sleep in the backyard in the tent (with Mike) last Friday even though there were rain predictions. And they stayed out there all night in the rain and loved it! Cracks me up.
Looks like fun. You'll have to tell me what campground you went to.
Post a Comment