Sunday, May 24, 2009

I will never forget!!



I will never forget the experience of being in the presence of an Apostle.  It was the first time in my life to be that close and even shake hands with an Apostle.  Elder M. Russell Ballard was so amazing.  I loved all he had to say and I felt the spirit so strong as he gave counsel to all that were there.   It was also a great experience  to hear Aaron give a talk on his conversion.  I thought he did a wonderful job and I know he felt so privileged to be able to speak at conference and to be so close to Elder Ballard.   I LOVE the gospel!!!!  I feel so blessed beyond measure for having it in my life.  What comfort it is to know that we are being lead by a Prophet of God, especially in these difficult times.  It's the most WONDERFUL thing  being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.........  

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I couldn't agree more Terri. It was an amazing conference. Aaron is a great speaker and gave up so much to join this church but got so much in return.

Beth said...

I loved Aaron's talk. It was so moving all he had to face in order to be a member of the church and you both waiting a year so you could be married in the temple. Wish we could have hooked up afterwards so I could have told you in person how touched I was.

Anonymous said...

I was sad to have missed Aarons talk...Maybe you should post it here.
It was awesome to go to Conference. I loved every minute even the hour and ahalf that we had to get there early for a great seat! I lOVE your new picture up top...So nice. you two really are a cute couple!

Leslie said...

Thank you for your post. I love you words. The gospel is so amazing. Aaron did a great job! He has an awesome story. It was so cool that Elder Ballard even went and shook his hand and commented about him in his remarks. So cool!